Sunday, October 30, 2011

I have the greatest friends.

Last weekend my girlfriends threw us the most wonderful baby shower. All the details made everything so cute! The invitation had little birds on it and they went with a bird theme with pink and turquoise accents. SO CUTE! Again, the pictures do not do justice at how cute everything was. It was so fun to have all of my close girlfriends around. I was so jealous when they would get together to work on things for the shower because I couldn't hang out with them all at the same time. Dan and I are so lucky to have such great friends and our baby will definitely be loved. We got so many wonderful and practical gifts that were much needed to bring home our baby girl!

The beautiful hostesses, Patti, Regan, Rebecca and Adrienne. I love you girls!


Dan and I with our mom's

The gorgeous quilt my mom has been working so hard on for the nursery.

We got some really special gifts from people too. My grandmother gave us a tiny pearl necklace that she had been given for one of her girls and wanted to pass it to us for our daughter. Our friends from Houston came in for the weekend and gave us the neatest light up "C" for the nursery. I'm kind of obsessed with it and I can't wait to get the nursery together and see everything in place.

The shower was so fun and we are so grateful to everyone that came to celebrate our baby girl. We can't wait for everyone to meet her in the next couple of months. My friends are amazingly talented and made the day so special for Dan and I. Thank you all for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment