Monday, October 10, 2011

28 Weeks....Hello 3rd Trimester!!!

We are finally into our 3rd trimester! Time has flown by these past 7 months and I hope it continues to do so. At the beginning I felt like it dragged on and on and now each week is passing by. I'm very happy to be in my 3rd trimester because that means that we are closer to meeting our daughter and I am almost done being pregnant. I have loved giving this baby a home and feeling her move all the time, but it will be very nice to hold her in my arms and feel normal again. I've been sleeping better lately thanks to my body pillow but still get up all throughout the night. At least I can go back to sleep now. I guess I am being prepared for our future. I have started getting charlie horse's pretty often. The first time it happened we were sitting in Wicked and I couldn't stretch my legs out so that was fun. Now I'm getting them during the night and first thing in the morning. Oh the joys of pregnancy.

We made some progress in the nursery but there is still a lot to do. I'm not sure where we are going to put everything! Babies need so much stuff! Once everything is done I will post more pictures. Right now everything is just a mess.

This week baby girl is the size of an eggplant and is almost 15" long! Maybe longer due to the height of my hubby. She weighs about 2.5 pounds and is continuing to put on layers of fat. Her and I both apparently!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment