Monday, July 4, 2011

13 Weeks and Baby T's first photo shoot

I can't believe that we are already into our 13th week! I'm pretty sure I am saying that every week. Time is FLYING by and I know that January will be here before we know it! This week was the first time a stranger asked me when I was due. We were in the grocery store and a nice man asked when our big day was. It took me off guard because I still don't feel like I am showing that much to people that don't know me. It made me feel really good :)

I still feel really good so far. I'm trying to figure out how to decorate the baby's room, but am drawing a blank so far. I have purchased quite a few maternity things and I can't wait to start wearing pieces from Pickled Lily. It will be fun to actually wear the clothes I have been selling for the past year. At the rate I'm going I'll be wearing them soon!



Friday we went in for our Quad screen test which is a hi tech sonogram that tests for down syndrome. We got to see pictures of our little one which was so amazing. The first thing that the doctor noticed was that he/she had long legs. It was kicking and punching and sucking its' thumb. I think it was just copying the kick boxing that I do every week. It is truly a miracle that our little one is so small (the size of a lemon this week) and we could still count all fingers and toes.

To celebrate the 4th we went down to Lake Conroe to see our friends Brandon and Brooke. They have a beautiful house on the lake and we had so much fun catching up with them. It felt like vacation. We had so much fun on their boat and jet skis and just hanging out. We also went to Dan's friend Justin's 30th birthday party. I always love seeing Dan with his friends from high school. He had a constant smile on his face and they laughed just as hard as they always do at all the crazy stories from growing up.


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment