Sunday, July 10, 2011

14 Weeks...Hello 2nd Trimester!

We are so happy to be out of the first trimester! Even though we have seen/heard the heartbeat several times, it still feels good to be out of the danger zone. Anything can happen, but we pray that we will continue to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. We have another appointment this week with our doctor on Thursday.

BIG NEWS...We do know Baby T's gender and had a gender reveal party for our families this weekend. That will have to be in another post this week. We found out last Friday at our quad screen test and kept it a secret for a week until we could get our families together and tell them at once. I didn't think I could keep it a secret, but I did!

I have felt really good this week and less tired. I'm excited for this next trimester because I hear it is when you feel your best. I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is staying out of this crazy heat. I swear this summer is hotter than it has every been!


1 comment: