Sunday, June 26, 2011

12 Weeks: Baby Bump Debut...kind of

We are 12 weeks this week!! I feel like I am starting to show just in the past couple of days. I never thought I would be so excited to see my stomach getting bigger. I know a lot of people don't show early, but I'm going to say that I am because Dan and I were both HUGE babies. More so Dan. Let me remind you that he was almost 12 pounds when he was born!!! I was almost 9 which is still pretty big but it is not 12 pounds...

I had a lot more energy this week. I think I only took 2 naps. I started taking B12 which seemed to help a lot and I worked out a few times which always helps me. Only 2 more weeks until we are out of our first trimester!

I have to brag on my husband for a sec. Yesterday he went swimsuit shopping with me for the afternoon. I tried to warn him what he was in for going swimsuit shopping with a pregnant woman. He was a great sport and quite helpful. We even bought some maternity clothes which was a lot of fun.


I promise I do own more than just dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment