Monday, November 28, 2011

35 Weeks...and a trial run at the hospital

Here I am at 35 weeks...I'm definitely ready to meet our baby girl. I know that she will get here when she is ready so hopefully that will be sooner than January 2. :)
This past weekend I was in a lot of pain a decided instead of worrying about it all weekend to call my doctor. She sent me to the hospital to get checked out to make sure I wasn't in labor. It was a little scary even though I was pretty sure I wasn't in labor. We went to the hospital and the nurse met us in the lobby which I thought was really nice. They monitored me and Charlotte for a couple of hours to make sure everything was ok. I was having a lot of contractions and of course no pain while I was there until I stood up to change clothes and head home. Apparently, Charlotte is laying strange and hitting nerves which is causing me a lot of pain. It is definitely pain that if it was constant I would pass out, but tolerable since it just comes in spurts. Oh the joys of pregnancy :) Until Charlotte decides to come meet us we will wait patiently for her.

We have so much to be thankful for this year! Thanksgiving was wonderful with our families and it was nice being with everyone. I didn't get any pictures this year! The day after Thanksgiving Dan and I finished up our Christmas shopping, put up our tree and wrapped all the presents we have bought. I don't know why I have been so crazy to get everything ready for Christmas. It is my favorite time of year and I love decorating my house for the season. If Charlotte decides to come early (please, Charlotte come early!) I want everything to be ready. I hope everyone had a great holiday and spent lots of time with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment