Sunday, November 6, 2011

32 Weeks...and another photo shoot for Charlotte!

The weeks are flying by. I feel like I say that every week, but Thanksgiving in a couple weeks away, Christmas is right after and hopefully Charlotte will be here sometime around then. Here I am at 32 weeks! Our baby is definitely growing! Charlotte has been doing less kicking and more rolling lately. I can sit there and watch my stomach move from one side to the other. She is head down and has been that way for a few weeks. She has also decided to pitch a tent right under my ribs which is bringing us much closer. Nothing like a dull pain 24/7! As long as she is growing and healthy I shouldn't complain. Not too much longer before we get to hold her in our arms! It seems really surreal thinking about meeting her for the first time. I can't imagine the feeling of seeing this little baby that is part of Dan and I.

We decided to go ahead and do another 3D sonogram this weekend. I highly recommend this to everyone! Our doctor doesn't do it and we aren't scheduled to have another sonogram until 38 weeks so we decided to go to a center and pay to have it done. Very cool. Charlotte was sound asleep the entire time but we got some great shots. When we first started she had her hand directly in front of her face and the umbilical cord was in front of her mouth. After a little while the cord moved and she moved her hand. She is plump and healthy and that is all we can ask for. The sonogram tech kept commenting on how sweet her lips are. It will be fun to compare the pictures after she is born. Now she will just keep getting bigger and bigger!The nursery is coming together and all we need is a baby to be in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment