Monday, November 21, 2011

34 Weeks...our last road trip!

Here I am at 34 weeks! I don't feel that big until I catch a glimpse of myself from the side or I see these pictures. These days Charlotte is a moving/kicking machine. When she moves my stomach will move from one side to the other. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable when she moves...however I wouldn't trade it for anything. When she gets the hiccups for the 10th time in one day (maybe not 10 but she gets them a lot) it's a reminder that she's there and growing. Whenever I get paranoid or worried that I haven't felt her in a while she moves. I think she just knows that her mom is worried and wants to reassure me she's ok.

We still don't know when Charlotte will make her debut. My doctor is not giving me any idea when she will be here. Hopefully when it gets closer we will have a better idea. Until then everyone will be on standby waiting. Friday night we took an infant care class at the hospital. I highly recommend this class for first time parents. It was a crash course in taking care of a baby. She went over a lot of basics like changing diapers, bath time, tummy time, etc. It was a great class. Dan learned how to change diapers and swaddle. He was a natural! I know that we have a lot to learn and that will come with time but it's nice to know what to expect. It makes it seem a lot less scary. This past weekend we made our last road trip before Charlotte's arrival. Dan's family gave us a wonderful shower that deserves its own post later this week. After the shower we met up with my friend Tara and her husband Barry. Tara is due any day now! Doesn't she look like a model? It was so fun catching up with her and of course talking about our baby girls. Tara and I talk almost everyday but we hadn't seen each other in almost a year. We can't go that long again! I'm ready to meet Charlotte! Have I mentioned that? She could be here in a few weeks! We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment