Sunday, November 13, 2011

33 Weeks!

Here I am at 33 weeks! It's hard to believe that Charlotte could be here next month. I really, really want her here before Christmas. I've been on the lookout for a cute Christmas outfit that would fit a teeny tiny newborn, but I'm scared to buy anything because I don't want to jinx it! This week I feel like Charlotte has dropped a lot. She moves all the time and I actually felt her kick on my side close to my back the other day. I didn't know that was even possible. I'm really wondering if she will have any more room to get bigger! Last night Dan and I went to the movies which is something we love to do. Oh my gosh I was so uncomfortable. We probably won't be doing that again until after Charlotte gets here.

Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment to check on Charlotte. I'm so thankful that my doctor is close to our house and my job is flexible so it's not an issue me going to the doctor all the time. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment