Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time flies when you are having fun!


Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 4 years already! It seems like yesterday we celebrated our marriage with our friends and family. I guess the saying goes, "time flies when you are having fun!" These past 4 years have been more than amazing. I can honestly say I love Dan more and more every day. He is my other half and I can't imagine life without him. Dan is an incredible husband and he is going to be an amazing father. I cannot wait to see him with our little girl. She is going to have him wrapped around her little finger :)

Dan, thank you for being the best husband in the world. People often ask me where I found you and I say that I prayed for a husband like you. I'm not sure what I did to deserve you, but I'm not ever letting you go! We laugh together on a daily basis and you always make be smile. Thank you being my biggest supporter and such a wonderful person. I can't wait to see you as a daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment