Monday, August 15, 2011

19 Weeks...and the arrival of Owen!

Here I am at 19 weeks...large and in charge! Just kidding about the in charge part but I am definitely getting larger! Our baby girl is kicking up a storm these days! I think she does back flips and dives every night. Dan still hasn't been able to feel her which drives me crazy. I'm dying for him to feel her kick! Hopefully soon!


This week was very busy with Kade in town and working on the nursery. Also, my bff Adrienne had her baby, Owen. Owen came into the world Wednesday and is so precious. I know Adrienne and Glenn are on cloud nine. I think Owen needs to be a baby model. He looks like a little doll! I know we are months away from meeting our little girl which is very surreal to me. It will be so fun for Adrienne and I to raise our babies together. Fall is only a month and a half away and I am dying for some cooler weather and Fall decorations! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. little owen is so precious! and you are looking fabulous! isn't it so fun to feel them kick? best feeling ever! (well, when you aren't trying to sleep, hehe.)

    ReplyDelete