Sunday, September 25, 2011

26 Weeks...are we there yet?

Here I am at 26 weeks! I have really enjoyed this pregnancy but I am definitely ready to have my body back. I realize that I have a long way to go before that happens but I'm already excited to wear normal clothes again and not feel so huge.

Our baby girl is growing everyday. This week she is 14 inches long! Crazy! I have been having braxton hicks for a long time now. I wasn't sure what they were until I told my doctor about what was going on. It doesn't hurt but definitely stops me in my tracks sometimes.


My first week at work went pretty good. It's hard starting a new job because you feel like you have no clue what you are doing. Hopefully I'll catch on quick! Part of my job is doing sales meetings and food shows. When I got home from work Friday this was on my front porch. Holy samples! I didn't even know UPS would deliver a shipment this big to a house. Now our dining room is now full of boxes and my wonderful husband and I will be building 150 sample kits :)

We have a busy week ahead again. We started looked at day cares last week and are going to look at more this week. A lot of them have waiting lists and we keep being told that we need to make a decision. There is a lot involved when you have a baby!

3 comments:

  1. what samples are you building? Good luck finding a daycare best for your lil girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good..and I sure hope you use your garage to enter your house...I can't believe they blocked your front door.

    Daycare..such a hard time to find one. Make sure you do a pop in unannounced to see how things go when they aren't expecting you. And, of course, ask a million questions. We found the best one with friends' referrals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you doing now? I work for a Food Broker so the phrase "food show" caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete