Thursday, June 9, 2011

BIG News!




Yes, we are having a baby!! We are expecting him or her to make their debut into the world January 8, 2012! We are beside ourselves excited and feel very blessed. I have been feeling pretty good so far. Besides a bad cold/cough I have had from the beginning I have felt pretty normal. I'm trying to be good and work out and eat healthy but still allowing myself some indulgences :) I know the next 7 months will fly by so we are going to cherish each stage of this pregnancy.


No cravings really and no weight gain so far. I'm sure I won't be able to say that for long. Dan was almost 12 lbs when he was born and I was almost 9 so we are looking forward to a big baby! We told our parents for Mother's Day and they are all so thrilled to be first time grandparents. I can't wait to see Dan as a dad because I know he will be amazing. I'm looking forward to blogging about this amazing journey we are now on!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! You look great and you'll look fabulous as the weeks go by. Let me know if u have questions. Nothing is too personal and my son is 6.5 weeks now. My great friend katie had a due date of 1.10 11! So sharing a pregnancy with her I remember her journey! Good luck and check out mypregnancy blog too. Kathynashandfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete