Friday, June 24, 2011

A baby shower for a best friend...

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for one of my closest friends, Adrienne. It was so fun planning this for her and we had a great time celebrating her first baby.

Adrienne and I have been friends since high school and have remained close since we graduated. I talk to her every morning! I'm not sure what we talk about but we always have something to say to each other! I am so excited for her and Glenn to be parents. She's due mid August with a baby boy that they are naming Owen. I can't wait to meet their little boy!


Me, Adrienne and Jana the other hostess


Adrienne and her amazing cake. It matched the invitation exactly!





For favors we did bags of caramel and cheese popcorn. Yum!


We had each guest fill out advice cards for Adrienne and Glenn. Each card said something different like, "I hope you learn...I hope you aren't afraid of...I hope you remember...etc". It gave those that don't have kiddos a starting point.



The shower turned out great and Adrienne and Glenn got stocked up with almost everything they need for their baby. Now we are all just waiting for Owen to make his debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment