Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Post About Food

It's been way over a month since I have posted. Lots has been going on I just haven't known what to talk about. This post is dedicated to the amazing food we have had recently. Last week was by birthday and Dan treated me to a "staycation" here in Dallas. We do this from time to time and it is so great and relaxing. We can have a great evening downtown and then have only a
30 minute drive home. We stayed at the Ritz (amazing and beautiful) and had dinner at Hibiscus (omg even better than I had heard). I can't believe we have never been there. We seriously were drunk off of food after that dinner and we only had one glass of wine.
My big guy and I in the Ritz lobby
Me and the birthday cake they brought out- We took most of it home

For breakfast we went to Smoke. If you live in the Dallas area you have to try this place. AMAZING!! I had the ricotta stuffed pancakes served with apricots and blueberries. They also have bottomless mimosas! Dan and I will definitely be going back there!

Each plate had a different animal on it

No comments:

Post a Comment