Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas from Dan & Emily!

I know I keep saying this, but I can't believe that 2010 is almost over! What a great year this has been! We have the greatest family and friends that make everyday special. Here is a little summary of the year so far:

This year has been full of trips! We were able to visit Seattle again in the Spring with our friends Adrienne and Glenn. Dan and I LOVE Seattle and would go there every year if we could. We also went to Cabo with our friends Jamie and Dana for the 4th of July. Our big trip this year was a Baltic Cruise to Copenhagen, Estonia, Russia, Sweden and Finland. Dan's company has a sales incentive every year that is always a trip. Dan has worked his tail off and made the trip the past two years. I am so proud of him and his hard work! Dan started selling for ADP almost 3 years ago and has loved it. We have met the greatest people from there who have turned into our really close friends. Dan turned 30 this year and we had a big birthday bash to celebrate. I'll have to do another post on the party.

I am still with Edward Don selling toilet paper. Not really just toilet paper, I sell everything but food for restaurants, but it's simpler to say I sell toilet paper. It's a great job and I have been there almost 5 years! I can't believe it! This year I also launched an online boutique called Picked Lily with my friend Sarah. Sarah and Dan went to high school together and we have been great friends since Dan and I met. Pickled Lily is so fun and I'm loving every second of it. It never fees like work. Our friends and family have been huge supporters so thank you!!

Overall, 2010 has been AWESOME! We worked hard and played hard and loved every part of it. We have been enjoying being home for a while and don't plan to travel until the Spring when we go to Italy again. Life is good and I am thankful for everyone in our lives.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Love,
Dan, Emily, Dylan and Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment