Saturday, December 11, 2010

How you know you are married.

Last week Dan and I were at Best Buy doing some Christmas shopping. On our way to stand in line to check out we passed the home appliance section and I quickly made a detour to look at a new refrigerator that I'm dying for. I want the one with the double doors and the freezer on the bottom. I want a fridge that I can fit an large casserole dish in. One like this:

So Dan and I were looking at all the refrigerators seeing all the new features talking how how cool it would be to have one of these awesome refrigerators. Dan all of a sudden says "Oh my gosh, we are so married we have to get out of here." I laughed out loud and agreed so we left. That my friends is how us married couples spend our nights. Talking about appliances and getting as giddy as we did at our childhood birthdays.

Wouldn't it be great to have one of these though?

No comments:

Post a Comment