Monday, September 20, 2010

California Girls (and a Guy)

This past weekend Rebecca and I traveled to San Francisco for a long weekend to see Kade before he leaves for his Thailand adventure. I love to travel, but am not the best planner, so luckily I had travel agent Rebecca to lead the way. Rebecca was so organized and had done tons of research so we didn't have to miss out on anything. Kade also brought his friend Foster to hang out for the weekend. Between Foster (who grew up in San Francisco) and Rebecca, we never got lost. We went to Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown to get eggrolls, and did lots of shopping and sight seeing. My legs are still sore from walking up and down all the hills! We had rented a flat off of VRBO, which I highly recommend for anyone who travels. We had the cutest 2 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen for $140 a night! It was a few blocks from Alamo Square which has the famous "Painted Ladies".

I'm so excited for Kade to experience Thailand. I am going to miss talking to him everyday but I know he is going to have an amazing time. I just hope he comes back!

My mom is always telling me to put sunscreen on, but I think if I wore this hat everyday I wouldn't need to!





Check out Pickled Lily for maternity and baby clothes! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you came to visit! And I will come back...eventually. :) love you sister!

    ReplyDelete