Monday, May 28, 2012

I have turned into that person...

who only takes pictures of their kid...
 
She is just so cute I can't help but pull the camera out all the time.
 Hamming it up for the camera.
 She rolled from her stomach to her back this past week! 
 We went to the arboretum this weekend
 The weekend started out bad when Charlotte still had her ear infection and I came down with strep.  After doctor's visits and meds we both felt A LOT better Sunday!
 Daddy and Charlotte
 Charlotte loved putting her feet in the grass
 We finally got C in a pool!  She loved it! 
 Thanks to Barbie and Brian for having us over to swim!
Why can't every weekend be three days?  I guess if they were then I would just want four day weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Take TONS of pictures now! It gets so hard to get them to stop for one once they walk!

    ReplyDelete