Friday, February 17, 2012

2 Months!

We can't even believe that our little cutie is 2 months old! She continues to make us laugh everyday (especially when her eyes cross). I know I am so mean for taking a picture of her like that. This month she changed so much and I know that I am going to keep saying that every month!
Last week she has started to try to roll over. When she is laying on her back she kicks her long legs over and end up on her side. We are having to watch her closely just in case she makes the full roll! Charlotte has also started sleeping through the night! We know that this is not normal for most babies her age but we are so appreciative. We feed her around 9:30 or 10 every night and she will sleep until 7 or 8 in the morning. I am starting to get used to this! I hadn't slept a full night since I was first pregnant! Charlotte has also started smiling but of course never when my camera is in her face. Hopefully this month I can get a good picture. I love her gummy grin. She has also found her voice. It sounds like she's yelling sometimes and we aren't sure if she is starting to fuss or just "talking" and most of the time it's her talking to us.One of my favorite things to do is listen to Dan talk to Charlotte first thing in the morning. I listen to them over the monitor and I hear her cooing and squeeling when he talks to her. The other morning I heard him ask her if she was dreaming about a brother or sister...not anytime soon! Right now her brother and sister are two furry friends.

Charlotte LOVES any type of music and if she is upset we turn on music and she calms down immediately. We have had to retire all of her newborn clothes and move up to 3-6 months. Her pants were starting to look like capris! She is still in the 90% for height so hopefully she will be long and lean like her Daddy!

We have a very happy baby and we love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment