Monday, September 7, 2009

I finally gave in...

Today, September 7, 2009 I gave in...I started a blog. I have been against this for a long time because I felt that since we don't have kids yet our blog wouldn't be exciting. I have many friends with blogs that I love to read so I thought maybe I would enjoy writing one. It is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. So here I am on this Monday writing my very first post. I hope you enjoy reading and keeping up with what is going on in our lives.


Dan and I have been married for a little over two years. Everyone has said that as you get older time goes by really fast and now I know what that means. The past two years has FLOWN by and have been the most fun I have ever had.

I always tell Dan and being married is great because you have a permanent date. I always have someone to watch a movie with or eat dinner with. Best of all, the most dreaded chores (like going to the grocery store) are fun when Dan and I are together. I know, I know, I am super cheesy and I will try to not be too mushy in my posts, but I truly feel blessed to have such a great man in my life.


Well that is all I have for now but I look forward to posting more.









1 comment:

  1. Very cute blog! :) I am glad to see that you are doing well. You are so right, it is so nice to have a permanent date! haha

    ReplyDelete