Sunday, September 16, 2012

9 Months!

I cannot believe we have a 9 month old.  Where has the time gone?  Charlotte is not a baby anymore!  She is becoming so much more independent and we love her little personality.  Crawling is just around the corner and right now Charlotte gets on all fours, rocks back and forth, sits with her legs crossed and tries to stand from sitting.  She gets really mad that she can't get crawling down yet.  Her arms are so long that she has learned to reach really far to get what she wants.  Honestly, it's fine with me that she's isn't on the move yet.  I know it will be any day now!

Our smiley girl is so happy all the time!  Her smile and giggle melt our hearts and we can't get enough of her.  She loves feeding herself which makes drinking a bottle challenging at times.  She is definitely more interested in solids than her bottle.  This past week she has slept longer than usual and is sleeping in until 7:30-8 every morning.  I'm expecting her to be my height before we know it.  I've had to buy her some Fall clothes lately and I'm buying 12-18 month clothing and it fits just right which means she'll be in 18-24 month very soon.  Last month we upgraded her car seat in my car because she was getting too big (and heavy!) for the carrier and it was killing my back.  So far so good.  I did more research on her car seat than I did when I bought my car!  There is a lot to learn!

I've been trying to teach Charlotte to how kiss.  And she either squints her eyes really tight and smiles or leans forward with a big open mouth slobbery wet one.  I'll take it!

 

Earlier in the month we had Owen and Adrienne over for finger painting and playing in the sprinkler.  They had a blast and it was funny to watch.  
Anyone that can get 2 kids to smile at the same time is amazing.  Apparently I'm not. 


Charlotte loves her school and gets excited when we walk in everyday.  I love her school also and I'm thankful that we found it and it's so close to our house.  She loves seeing her friends everyday and the women that work there are wonderful.

I guess it's time to start thinking about 1st birthday party ideas!  December will be here before we know it! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment