Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happenings Lately

Where has 2010 gone?! Every year we get to the Fall and I think about how fast the year has gone. I'm loving the cooler weather and the Fall decorations. I'm already antsy for December 1 so I can pull out all my Christmas stuff. I love this time of year!

We are staying home for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year which will be so nice. We have been out of town so much lately I'm looking forward to having some time at home. A special tall guy is turning the big 3-0 this month so I'm getting ready for that!

Lately I have been super busy with my normal job and Pickled Lily. Pickled Lily doesn't feel like work because I have such a blast doing it. Have you all seen the handmade onesies on our website? The handmade part is by yours truly (plus my mom's help). I have had so much fun coming up with new designs and finding new fabric. The best part is that we keep selling out of them! I have definitely turned into my mom, which is not a bad thing :) She used to make all of our clothes growing up and I am starting to appreciate all of her work. I have always loved clothes and growing up I would find a dress that I loved at a store and she would make me the EXACT same dress.
I'll try to post more this month! In the meantime, check out Pickled Lily and find us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment